Sunday, October 10, 2010

I hereby declare...

...that I have the best friends ever!

Three flew to the Midwest from the East Coast on short notice for my dad's funeral and stayed with me through the weekend, six drove almost 300 miles from Grad School Town, and one drove almost two hours to stay overnight the night with me and my mom and made us breakfast the morning of the funeral. On top of that, I came home to a clean house because three of the friends from Grad School Town cleaned my house while I was gone.

I dare you to deny that they are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Aw - it's so nice when people pull together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still amazed at how many people offered me and my family support of all kinds. We're still sorting through all the cards and donations to the American Brain Tumor Association.

    ReplyDelete