Monday, September 15, 2008

Not dead yet

I've been absent for the past couple of weeks because I have a poster due next Wednesday and I've started studying for the qual. Sorry about that. I should keep up with my blogging better for my benefit as well as to maintain the blog. I find that blogging gives me a welcome break from programming and my field. I have complete freedom of what I want to write and writing is to some degree therapeutic for me, no matter the topic.

I had orchestra practice tonight. I didn't want to go, but I went anyhow. I signed up for the group because I knew my over-active sense of guilt would make me go. In other words, it forces me to take a break from work for something other than housework. It went okay, but I really need to practice more.

I'll write a post with some real content soon...I promise. In the mean time, I figured I'd let you all know that I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment